Please read the terms and conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing and/or
www.gericare.in online payment gateway, you agree to the following
terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the
GERI CARE HOSPITAL online payment website. By accessing this site, you
agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with
these terms and conditions or any part of the said please do not proceed further.
- I/We agree and accept the services provided by GERI CARE HOSPITAL at my/our
request to carry out my requested service payments through instructions on my/our
account, given by me/us
- I/ We have no objection whatsoever, to the Payment Gateway providing my/our billing
details to the Bank.
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the
aforesaid service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/
credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by
the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and
valid debit/credit card details.
- If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption
you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on
- We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on
www.gericare.in for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
- GERI CARE HOSPITAL and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any
inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b)
the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or
damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission,
non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- GERI CARE HOSPITAL rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in
force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing
contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of GERI CARE
HOSPITAL right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements
relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by GERI
CARE HOSPITAL with respect to such use.
- In the event there is any claim for/of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever,
such user shall immediately approach the billing counter with his/ her claim details. No
claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service
Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed. Refunds will be
allowed and made online only if the service is not rendered by the concerned hospital for
any reason after receiving the payment, or the admission of the patient is cancelled for
any reason or the amount deposited exceeds the bills for the services rendered by the
- Server Slow Down / Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service
Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related
issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the
second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and
accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the
payment twice and immediately thereafter
- Check the Manage your payment option to validate your recent transaction.
- Contact Payment Gateway customer support via e-mail or any other mode of contact
as provided by GERI CARE HOSPITAL to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to
- GERI CARE HOSPITAL and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability
whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information
transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection
thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without
limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be
susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that GERI CARE HOSPITAL or
the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use
of any information transmitted by the User, GERI CARE HOSPITAL does not represent
or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft
and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User via e-mail, shall imply release
of information therein/ therewith to Payment Gateway. The User agrees to be contacted
via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- Payment Gateway Disclaimer - The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to
avail and pay the services offered online. GERI CARE HOSPITAL or the Payment
Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to
the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this
purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly
agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk
and responsibility of the User.
- We will Endeavour to ensure that GERI CARE HOSPITAL website is available 24 hours
per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make website
unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of website without notice that
GERI CARE HOSPITAL website is a general information service. We will endeavor not to
make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via
website is accurate, not misleading, complete or up to date.
- The contents of www.gericare.in cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred,
distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means
including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the
prior written permission of GERI CARE HOSPITAL. You agree that the material and
content contained within or provided by www.gericare.in is for your own personal use
only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- Any feedback / opinion(s) expressed in response to e-mail queries shall not be treated as
medical advice, until and unless the physical examination of the patient is carried out. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Whilst every effort is
made to address all queries and to accommodate valuable feedback from the Users,
GERI CARE HOSPITAL does not guarantee a response or action to every mail.